WHAT IS THE 90 DAY CHALLENGE?
Because we believe what the Bible says about tithing, we commit to you that if you tithe for three consecutive months and God doesn't hold true to His promises of blessings as found in (Malachi 3:10), we will refund 100% of your tithe.
No questions asked.
The word "tithe" is derived from the Hebrew word ma'aser and it literally means a tenth. Ten percent of everything belongs to the Lord. In (Malachi 3:10-11), God says "Bring the whole tithe to the storehouse that there may be food in My house." The 'storehouse' is the Old Testament picture of the New Testament church. So as New Testament believers, we worship the Lord with the tithe; or the ten percent.
But giving away 10% of your income can be a big, and often frightening, commitment! That's why we created the 90 Day Tithe Challenge: a money-back guarantee of sorts. Essentially, it's a contract based on the promises of God found in (Malachi 3:10-11). We commit to you that if you tithe for three months and God doesn't hold true to His promises of blessings, we will refund 100% of your tithe. No questions asked.
God doesn't need our money. He owns everything. But we give first because it takes faith to give first and God wants us to trust Him. He tells us in (Proverbs 3:9-10) to "honor the Lord with your wealth, with the first-fruits of all your crops and then your barns will be filled to overflowing." We give first and the blessings of God follow.
- I understand that the 90 Day Challenge for (see below) must be completed and received by the Bethany Assembly Finance Team prior to the beginning of the 90 Day Challenge.
- I understand that my household qualifies for participation because we have not been tithing for the last six months.
- I understand that my tithe must be paid by check, completed offering envelope, or given online at give.bethanyassembly.com, so that my tithe can be properly credited.
- I understand that I cannot seek a refund prior to the end of the 90 Day Challenge, and that I cannot seek a refund for any contributions made prior to the beginning of the 90 Day challenge.
- I understand that only monies designated as "tithe" are governed by the 90 Day Challenge and available for refund.
- I understand that any request for refund must be receive by the Bethany Assembly Finance Team within 30 days of the end of the 90n Day Challenge.
- I would like to test God's faithfulness by accepting the 90 Day Tithe Challenge. I agree that for the three-month period, my household will contribute to God, through Bethany, a tithe equal to 10% of our income. At the end of the three-month period, if I am not convinced of God's faithfulness to bless my life as a result of my obedience to His Word, then I will be entitled to request a refund of the full amount of my tithe contributions made during that 90 day period.
If you feel God leading you to participate in this challenge and you agree to the terms listed above, please click below to sign up for the 90 Day Challenge!