Good things happen here! Schedule a visit or just stop on by—see you soon!
+ WHAT IS THE WORSHIP EXPERIENCE LIKE AT BETHANY?
Each service begins with energetic and inspiring music played by a live band. The auditorium setting is contemporary with creative multi-media elements designed to make it easy to follow along and conducive for you to participate during each song. You will then hear a message based on the Bible. The heart of our church is to help people take one step closer. It is our hope and goal that the message will encourage and challenge you.
+ ASIDE FROM SUNDAY, WHAT OTHER SERVICES DO YOU HAVE?
Another great question! Our desire for you is that growth could happen all week long, so we have multiple opportunities for you and your family all throughout the week.
- Adults can connect with other believers by attending our mid-week gathering called GROW-U (Grow University) on Wednesday at 6:30 PM or by joining a Group.
- Enjoy CLOSER - A Night of Worship and Prayer, on the first Wednesday of every month.
- Kids K-5th grade can participate in Bethany Kids' mid-week program.
- Teens 6th-12th grade can experience worship on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 at The Remix. In addition to a time of worship and a message, students have the opportunity to forge closer relationships with other students by being involved in a Group.
- We also have a monthly gathering and Group for Young Adults ages 18-25.
+ WHERE DO I PARK?
There's plenty of parking (like really, LOTS of parking.) Simply pick a spot and make your way towards the glass doors where you will be welcomed by our friendly greeters.
If you've scheduled your visit, make your way to the KIOSK (a greeter will show the way) and meet up with the person who is there to personally welcome you and answer any questions you may have regarding the morning. Again - we can't wait to meet you.
+ WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?
Great question. At Bethany, kids are a BIG deal to us. We provide a safe, secure, and fun environment for your kids to learn about God and take one step closer.
On Sunday mornings, we have options for kids from birth through 5th grade.
- There is a nursery for newborns and toddlers. Our caregivers sing worship songs and pray over your precious little ones.
- There's plenty for your 2-K year old children to look forward to in our pre-school program. They'll have playtime, snacks and a enjoy a variety of fun activities. There's also an age-focused gathering each week where they'll sing worship songs and learn values through a creative and interactive telling of Bible stories.
- The 1st-5th grade students have an especially active worship gathering! In this gathering they will have a time of worship, be taught a fun interactive Bible lesson with object lessons or videos, play games, and win tickets that they can spend at "Prize Central".
There is a check-in system downstairs, centralized right below the main foyer, to make dropping off your kids an easy and secure process. You are welcome to sit in with them. You will get to see our staff and volunteers bring the Bible to life for your children in exciting and creative ways.
You will be given a unique number upon check-in. In case your child needs your immediate attention, that number will show on the large screens in the adult gathering.
+ I HAVE OLDER KIDS. WHERE WILL THEY GO?
Students 6th - 12th grade are part of our regular worship gatherings on Sunday morning with one exception - our 11:00 AM gathering. During this time, your 6th-8th grade student can attend a special gathering called JVWKND (JV Weekend). First, our Junior High students meet in the balcony section of the main sanctuary to enjoy Bethany's energetic and powerful time of worship and then make their way to room 223 once worship has concluded. There, they connect with their peers and discuss important and practical scriptural truths in a casual atmosphere. Junior High is a significant season in the life of students and JVWKND is all about helping these students move on step closer in their walk with Christ.
+ IS THERE A DRESS CODE?
We want you to feel comfortable. Whether that means jeans and a t-shirt, business casual, or a suit and tie, as long as you are actually wearing clothes, you'll fit right in!
+ WILL I HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING, SIGN ANYTHING, OR BE SINGLED OUT IN ANY WAY?
You won't be put on the spot.
You won't have to wear a name badge or be singled out in any way. You don't even have to sing along if you don't feel comfortable. You're not expected to give when we receive the offering. We do have a Connect Card available in the gathering to fill out in case you have questions about your next step, need prayer, or are interested in any of our events and resources. This card is only used to help us serve you better and to keep you informed of everything going on at Bethany. You will not be spammed.
Completing a Connect Card is optional but if you do choose to fill one out, please bring it the KIOSK in the foyer. We have a gift for you just to say thank you for stopping by!
+ WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?
We believe that Jesus is the Son of God and the Bible is the Word of God. Our goal is to serve you in any way, to help you grow and take one step closer.